Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Das dBASE Journal Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

admin

Administrator

• »admin« ist ein verifizierter Benutzer

Level: 31 [?]

Erfahrungspunkte: 305 333

Nächstes Level: 369 628

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 29. März 2012, 17:37

Die neue dBASE Company

Brief von Mike Rozlog, CEO of dBase LLC von 29.03.2012:

Visionary New Company Launched to Support dBASE Community!

Dear Customer:

It is with great pleasure that I share with you some exciting news. As a customer of our
current family of great software products, we want you to be the first to know.

In a few days, we will be announcing a new company—a company with a vision to help
you become more productive and more successful than ever before, a company with
a passion for excellence, and a company obsessed with listening to its customers
and serving their needs.

Welcome to dBase, LLC!

Our new company is being formed by experienced technology and business leaders,
and former employees of dataBased Intelligence, Inc. (dBI)—the organization that has
supported you since the 1990s—and a group of investors committed to writing the
next chapter in our legendary story.
I want to reassure you the new dBase organization will continue to market and support
the products you have depended on the past 20 years—dBASE, dQuery and dbEverywhere.
In fact, we are already working on new releases of these products with exciting features
and capabilities, and simpler, more effective functionality.

dBase will also be focused on bringing to market a new generation of business intelligence
products and data management tools. Our goal is simple, yet far-reaching: We want to
transform the way people like you turn raw data into rich, meaningful information
to make better, faster and smarter decisions.

We also want your help. I mentioned we will be a company that listens to its customers,
values your feedback, and takes action on your suggestions. So let’s start right now.
Help us be the best data-to-information company in the world by participating in our
first online survey. Please select this link, http://BooRoo.com/s.asp?sid=rvavn50azn1ph8f24253
and take a few minutes to answer some brief questions on how we can best serve you.

In the weeks ahead you will see many changes, including a new look and a new Web site
at www.dbase.com Please visit there often, participate in our online community, and join
the conversation among people very much like you. I also invite you to “Like” us on
Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/dbasellc. We’ll be continuously sharing news, trends, tips,
tutorials, training guides, white papers, and many other things to maximize your experience as
a dBase customer.

By the way, my name is Mike Rozlog, and I am the new President and Chief Executive Officer
of dBase. I have more than 20 years of experience in technology and software solutions,
but I am more excited than ever about dBase and our future. I want to thank you for being
a loyal customer over the years, and I am committed to earning your loyalty and serving
your needs each and every day.

Best Regards,

Michael J. Rozlog
President and Chief Executive Officer
dBase, LLC